Last updated on January 21st, 2018
What is Data Recovery? Is it really a simple thing to know of? How does it work? What are the best data recovery tools out there?
Well, there are a lot of questions to be answered when we wonder – What is Data Recovery?
Here, in this article, we would address what you need to know the most about data recovery – in a nutshell.
What Is Data Recovery?
Data Recovery is a process to restore the lost data from your system. That’s it!
You may encounter a malfunction, accidentally delete the data, the HDD is corrupted, and a lot more reasons do exist as of why you loose the data from your system.
Types Of Data Loss: Quick Insights On How To Recover The Data
While there are common solutions to recover the data lost. But, before trying on a method and waste countless hours, you should first get to the roots – why the data was lost.
If you get to know the cause for the data loss, you can recover the data faster – by knowing what exactly you should do and should not do to recover the data.
- Physical DamageIf there’s a physical damage to your storage drive, you can’t quickly recover the data. If it is severely damaged, you need an expert to help you get it working to then recover your data.The data loss by physical damage isn’t a serious issue every time, if you can get the storage device working, you can recover the data as well. So, it requires repairing of the data storage drive.
- OS FailureWhen your Operating System crashes or fails, there is nothing wrong with the hard drive. The storage drive still remains functional and contains all of your data.You just need to troubleshoot the issue or install a fresh copy of your Operating System to the partition where the previous OS was installed. In worst case scenario, you would need a bootable USB drive to give you a head start with the command prompt and then you can transfer all of your files to another external drive to back it up.
- Accident DeletionLet’s face it. The most common reason for data loss is accidentally deleting the files or formatting the drive containing the files you’ve wanted.In this case, you need software recovery solutions available. There are mac data recovery solutions and other data recovery software solutions as well.
So, all you need to know is what caused the data loss and then utilize the software recovery solutions to get your data back. In worst case scenario, you definitely need an expert to help you get back the data.
Let us know your thoughts on how you successfully recovered the data you’d lost. Which software utilities did you utilize?
- OnePlus 5 Leaks Reveal A Horizontal Dual-Camera Setup & Nasty Surprises
- Microsoft’s Surface Laptop With Windows 10 S: Chromebook Killer?
- 13 Best Android Cleaning Apps To Remove Junk
- Apps Like Flipagram: 5 Best Flipagram Alternatives For Android