According to Ray Kurzweil,“Mobile phones are misnamed. They should be called gateways to human knowledge.”…and he is right they are the gateway to knowledge.Like with the improvement in technology,evolution of mobile phones have reached an extent where there is no turning back…just “a past”.The technological leap is signified from just “mobile phones” to “Smartphones”.Nowadays smartphones have become a person’s best friend rather a real friend.Talking about Smartphones..lets bring out the latest and best Smartphones till now into contrast.
This Comparison is based on specifications,features,design,User Interface software outputs etc.
LG G3 has recieved positive reviews for its elegant design and splendid features.Talking about these features:
- 5.5 inch(1440 x 2560 pixels)IPS LCD screen 534 ppi .
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 MP primary camera with 2160p HD video recording and 2.1 MP secondary camera with 1080p(30fps).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset with Adreno 330 GPU.
- Quad-core 2500 MHz Krait 400 processor.
- 16/32 GB built-in storage exp-128 GB
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- RAM-2 GB/16 and 3 GB/32.
- 3000 mAh battery.
- 4G LTE.
Along with these it has NFC,Optical Image Stabilization,Wireless Charging,Wifi-Tethering etc.
Apple iPhone 6 plus:
Like its predecessors, iPhone 6 release created a high end competition in the market.Its key features are:
- 5.5 inch LED backlit IPS LCD screen 401 ppi.
- Shatterproof Sapphire display.
- 8 MP primary camera with 1080p HD video recording and 1.2 MP secondary camera with 720p(30fps).
- Apple A8 with PowerVR GX6650 GPU.
- Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cyclone processor.
- 16/32/128 GB internal memory.
- iOS 8.
- RAM-1 GB.
- 2915 mAh battery.
- 4G LTE.
It also has NFC,Air Drop,Timelapse,Optical Image Stabilization,Wifi-Tethering with personal Hotspot.
Nokia Lumia 930:
Like the other Lumias,930 has refined design,opulent camera and features.
- 5.0 inch AMOLED screen 448 ppi.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- 20 MP primary camera with 1080p HD video recording and 1.2 MP secondary camera with 720p(30fps).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with Adreno 330 GPU.
- Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400.
- 32 GB internal memory.
- Windows 8.1.
- 2420 mAh battery.
- 4G LTE.
It also has Pureview Camera with Carl’s Zeiss Optics,Puremotion HD+ Screen,NFC,Wireless Charging etc.
So from the above list we can say that all 3 phones have their pros and cons..If one is going for Android phone, G3 is the better choice than S5.But between these 3,Lumia 930 is a phone with prodigy..LG-G3 is little bit high price than Lumia but its completely logical as it has higher CPU than Lumia as well as it has larger display and battery.However for people who don’t know Android OS takes up more power and system memory space than Windows and iOS .So it is appropriate for Lumia with 2420 mAh battery.In comparison for the all round phone Lumia 930>LG-G3>iPhone 6 plus.
However iPhone has the lowest specs between these 3, it has a slim design and an OS which doesn’t need higher specs phone run apps and games.iPhone has better and simpler UI than LG and Lumia.So in comparison for the best software iPhone 6 plus>LG-G3>Lumia 930.
Coming to camera,no words are needed to describe which is the best.Lumia 930 with the Pureview technology beats iPhone and G3.However in comparison between iPhone and LG-G3,it is around the same with a minimal difference.
In design and display LG-G3 is better than iPhone and Lumia.
In battery backup,it depends on the action performed by the phone,not just the battery capacity.
For the best of the three phones,there cannot be a fair comparision because they run on different OS.For the viewers who wish to buy one of these phones,go for LG-G3 for better design,Lumia 930 for better Camera,and iPhone 6 for better UI.