GoPro is a very popular brand when it comes to action cameras (or drone cameras). It also offers stabilization equipment and accessories.
On 31st January 2018, GoPro announced that it is adding more benefits to the Plus subscription plan with no additional charges.
We Recommend Reading: WPS Office Review: The Best Cheapest Microsoft Office Alternative
No matter whether you were already subscribed to it, or planning to get the GoPro Plus subscription, you can enjoy the newly introduced benefits with no additional charges.
The newly introduced features are:
- You can easily replace your camera if it’s accidentally damaged with no questions asked
- It now lets you store unlimited photos in the cloud. So, you do not need to utilize any other photo storage service, one dedicated photo storage service for GoPro users.
- You can now store 35 hours of video content in the cloud.
- With GoPro Plus subscription, you can utilize its Mobile cloud backup service via GoPro’s app.
- GoPro Plus subscribers will get a flat 20% off on all accessories available at GoPro.com.
- Priority support for GoPro Plus subscribers.
I really do think that 4.99 USD per month for all such benefits is a steal deal!
And, if you are a professional, we would definitely recommend the GoPro Plus plan.
What do you think?
Do you really require a subscription plan worth 4.99 USD per month?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
- Free Teamviewer Alternative: 7 Best Remote Desktop Software You Should Try
- 5 Best Dota 2 Heroes For Beginners
- 5 Perfect Screen Recorders For Mac
- 9 Best Strategy Games For Android
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.