During January , The American company , Nividia had revealed the making of both 32 bit and 64 bit quad core with dual core chip of Tegra K1.
The 32 bit Tegra K1 chip was released in Acer chromebook 13 , but the “Denver” version was not released.
Denver will run slightly faster than the 32-bit K1, And it is the first to 64-bit ARMv8.
Some features to be seen are:-
- Denver is a 7-way superscalar (it can execute seven instructions per clock cycle, which is very impressive),
- Each core has 128KB of L1 instruction cache and 64KB of L1 data cache,
- In the 64-bit Tegra K1, there will be two Denver CPU cores sharing 2MB of L2 cache,
- The Denver CPU is expected to ship at 2.5GHz, which is rather fast,
- Denver Tegra K1 will be pin-compatible with the Cortex-A15 Tegra K1.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.