Android 4.4.3 which will also to be called as KitKat, is spreading out to all Nexus devices, Google play edition smartphones and many of the Motorola devices. In this article we will talk about the list of Android smartphones having Android version 4.4.3, issues fixed by upgrading to 4.4.3 and many more.
4.4.3 running devices
- Nexus 7 tablet
- Nexus 5
- Moto X
- Moto G
- Moto E
Soon Nexus 4, Nexus 7(2012), Nexus 10 and many Google Play editions smartphones are expected to get 4.4.3 as quickly as possible.
Issues and bugs fixed by 4.4.3
4.4.3 is actually out to fix the issues and bugs to the devices having Android version 4.4.2. Android version 4.4.3 can be updated to improve the performance and looks of the phone. Improvements done 4.4.3 are :-
- Camera image quality (Moto X)
- Improved low light photos of front camera.
- Moto alert app (Moto E)
- More realistic flash light.
- Improved dailer app
- Enhanced consistency
- Security fixes
- Improved camera battery consumption (Nexus 5)
- Fixed battery consumption in Motorola smartphones.
- Music apps improved
- Video pause function enabled.